(-Triage-) (-Triage-)

Good for a first song

Now for a first song this is not half bad. Apart from the beginning which hurt my ears :P . But off to a great start this. My first song was Frogger Jump. Check it out and tell me what you think.

(-Newgrounds-) (-Newgrounds-)

Awesome

Man everything is great about it. The whole beats, the effects it gives you ( If ya know what i mean ) and the robot voice you got in here is fab. Fits in well, great job

(-Tetris-) (-Tetris-)

Nice

Now i have heard alot of Tetris remix's and this one is not soo bad. But there is only ONE annoying thing in it. And that's the drums all the way through near enough. It tends to get annoying, but i did like how it went out in the ending. Apart from the drums AWESOME

Brando - The Beginning Brando - The Beginning

Perfect

This is just tremendously awesome. A easy 10/10 man. May i ask if you used FL Studio?

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Hey thanks glad you liked it. Yeah I used FL Studio to make this. I think I did a pretty good job with it.

-Cheers Brando

[DJP] 000039 [DJP] 000039

It's great but...

I liked it all, but i didn't like the ending. I didn't think it went out good. Because it didn't sound right when it went back to the beginning again. Apart from that AWESOME !!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Just awesome

I don't tend to listen to this sort of music, but i kept listening to this because it sounded so great. Awesome piece her ParagonX9

DJ Derrick--Energize (NG) DJ Derrick--Energize (NG)

Hmm

To be honest i thought half of the beats were out of tune. So really all i heard was a noise not music. Sort the beats out and choose which beats you use.

Yodamanjaro responds:

? So you really think that it's "out of tune" ? ...and I thought I heard them all but this one is pretty funny. To be honest I think you should try to make something better in 2 hours. Oh wait, you don't make music, so do you really know what you are complaining about?

Maybe if you listen to a few of my other newer songs, maybe you'll realize what kind of music I make and realize that this is a bit different than what I usually do, and it's still smooth on the ears compared to the rest of NG.

Derrick

Sungazer (OM) Sungazer (OM)

Fantastic

Now all i can say is, this has to be the best i have heard on Newgrounds for a long time. Just wonderful. Don't stop making more tunes

[LK] Summer [LK] Summer

Great

Awesome music and well, just keep up the good work :)

LK412 responds:

Thanks a lot man!

Im A Gamer (Nintendo Concierto Im A Gamer (Nintendo Concierto

Sweet

Now this is the tits. This is just awesome. Well done (Y)